Haven't registered yet? Do that first and support the Grand Rapids Red Project for the 24th annual Walk To Stop HIV!
If the above link doesn't work for you, please copy and paste the following into your browser:
When and where?
September 10, 2016
Rosa Parks Circle, Grand Rapids
Event begins 10 AM
We need volunteers for:
- Setup: 8am - 10:30 am
- Registration table: 8:30 am - 11 am
- Route signs setup: 9 am - 11 am
- Cheering squad along route: 9 am - 12 pm
- Clean up: 12 pm - 1:30 pm
And just a reminder - Red Project wants everyone to know:
- There is a pill to prevent HIV called PrEP.
- That a person living with HIV and in successful treatment is unable to transmit HIV to an intimate partner!
- Syringe access reduces HIV transmission, and we've seen it's success in Grand Rapids!